Links I have found useful or inspiring:
- Purlbee – patterns, tutorials, inspiration for all things knitting, crochet, sewing.
- Pinterest – a place where you can assemble your own virtual pinboards. Handy but addictive.
- Ravelry – an online knitting and crochet community. Lots of free patterns.
- Knitting Help – video tutorials to help beginners and extend intermediate knitters.
- Kinds of Blue – a collection of original comics by young Australians about depression. Please note that some are graphic and disturbing.
- Beyond Blue – “a national, independent, not-for-profit organisation working to address issues associated with depression, anxiety and related disorders in Australia”.
- Lifeline Australia